Terms and conditions
• We use DHL delivery services for most online orders including international deliveries
• Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact email@example.com for help in resolving the problem.
• If you are outside of the UK you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
• Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; Aries Arise has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
• International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
• Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information.
• When ordering from Aries Arise you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
• You need to notify us of any return within 14 days of receipt.
• You then have 14 days from the date of notification to return the item/s.
• All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, with original tags, and packaging if applicable.
• We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items except where otherwise stated.
• All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
• We do not accept returns for briefs so please make sure you are comfortable that they will fit.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
• If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product; therefore, any damage may result in the return being refused.
• If you are shipping yourself, please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
• We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
• Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
• Sale items are subject to the same terms and conditions above.
• You need to notify us of a faulty return within 14 days of receipt.
• You then have 14 from the date of notification to return the item/s.
• We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available.
• If we cannot offer you a replacement we will refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred.
• All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and will be accepted subject to fair wear and tear.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.