Shipping and Returns
Telephone: +44 (0) 2072266742
Monday to Friday 10am — 5pm gmt
We try to respond to all email enquiries the same day, but we are a small team so it can take up to 24 hours during busy periods. Aries x
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
Orders are shipped by DHL Express and are timed and tracked.
£5 | DHL Express | 2-5 days
Up to £17.50 | DHL Express | 3-7 days
Shipping Terms and Conditions
• We use DHL delivery services for most online orders including international deliveries.
• Should there be a delay or any issue with your delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help in resolving the problem.
• If you are outside of the UK or European Union you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
• Additional customs clearance charges must be paid by you; Aries Arise has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
• International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
• Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information.
• When ordering from Aries Arise you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
You can return items to us for any reason as long as we are notified within 14 days of receipt and the items are in the original resalable condition. Items can only be refunded and cannot be exchanged.
All orders are sent with a DHL return label included in the package.
Please visit our Returns Portal to book a return.
The cost of a return using the DHL label provided is:
• UK – £5
• International – £17.50
The amount will be deducted from the refund.
Alternatively, you can choose to return yourself using a different method.
Returns Terms and Conditions
• You need to notify us of any return within 14 days of receipt.
• You then have 14 days from the date of notification to return the item/s.
• All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, with original tags, and packaging if applicable.
• We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items except where otherwise stated.
• All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
• We do not accept returns for briefs so please make sure you are comfortable that they will fit.
• Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
• If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product; therefore, any damage may result in the return being refused.
• Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service. If you are inside the EU please see return guide above.
• We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
• Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
• Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
• Sale items are subject to the same terms and conditions above.
• You need to notify us of a faulty return within 14 days of receipt.
• You then have 14 from the date of notification to return the item/s.
• We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available.
• If we cannot offer you a replacement we will refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred.
• All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and will be accepted subject to fair wear and tear.
Most orders will be shipped in an Aries branded box with one or two Aries stickers inside.